A native Washingtonian, Chris Rhodes began his real estate career with Long & Foster in 1999 and in 2000 was named Rookie of the Year for the DC Metro area for Long & Foster. In just a few years he was a Top Producer for the company and was at the top 1% of the nation in real estate sales.
Over the years, he has earned a reputation as a consummate professional and knowledgeable, reliable resource for the countless buyers, sellers, investors and developers whom he’s helped to realize their unique real estate goals. Chris’ unparalleled expertise, service, market/pricing insight and negotiating skills are what ensure utmost success with every deal. He is licensed in Maryland, the District Of Columbia and the Commonwealth Of Virginia.
Chris has offices in Maryland at the Bethesda Gateway Office (the top sales office running for 21 years and the only Billion Dollar office) and in Virginia at the McLean office which ranks as the #2 office in real estate sales in the DC-MD-VA area.
- Web page: www.roadstohome.com
- Email me today at [email protected]
- Rookie Of the Year Washington Metropolitian Region, 2000 Long & Foster
- Top 1% Nationwide for 5 years
- Long & Foster Hall of Fame Member
- Licensed in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia, since 1999
- Affiliated with Bethesda Gateway and McLean Long & Foster